It's my favorite time of the year. With Christmas sale present almost everywhere, now is the best chance to try out kicks you have been holding back on copping all year long (or longer). I have tested Wade's budget team model, the All-City (the one which featured cloud cushion). This might be a bit off for some and might be wondering, "Dude, why are you going backwards?" Maybe we should take some time to analyze that going backwards is sometimes good since not all present techs are pleasing to others. Speaking of Li Ning, if I'm not mistaken, the latest WoW model went back again to their dual-cushion setup which is Bounse and Cushion so "taking a step back" is sometimes okay. Also, these are on sale right now (in different colorways) at Olympic World Trinoma and since the Way of Wade 4's are hard to find as of now, maybe you would want to try this first.
Here are the tech specs in case you are wondering. I found the tech specs at Sunlight Station which is a site highly recommended if you are looking for some Way of Wade kicks online.
One of the best shoes
designer Eric Miller combines dazzle camo element (inspired by Dazzle
camo warship) and facets element (inspired by diamond, modern structures
and automobile) created the extraordinary WoW 2.0 Low basketball shoes
for this summer.
- Hand-stitched, genuine split tumbled leather
- Laser Perforation on toe, collar and heel counter deliver breathability and comfort
- Facets leather with W-shape overlays for optimal lockdown, support and style
- Wade signature logo on tongue
- 3M Reflective laces
- Phylon midsole with Bounse and Cushion Technologies offer better resilience and responsive cushioning.
- High density lightweight EVA heel wrap enhances cushioning effect
- Carbon fibre midfoot shank delivers ultimate foot support and torsional rigidity
- TPU bar with “Femack” stitched provides maximum durability
- Grey Speckles elevated off-court look
- Carbon Fibre with “Three"
- Co-molded full length rubber with 2-color dazzle-camo pattern provides excellent traction and durability
- 3D Triangle Carbon Fibre
If you are asking me how does the shoe fit, I say go true to size. The shoe is made up of a tumbled leather upper (which I love) along with some patent leather overlays for support and structure. For the cushioning area, I am pretty sure that these will need some break-in time I just don't know how long. In terms of aesthetics, I like them (this particular colorway). I love how the black and the gold hits blend to make it simple but not bland. The reflective laces are a nice touch as well. For the traction, I honestly don't know what to expect on these. Something in my head is telling me that this wouldn't work but at the same time, I don't want to be assuming too much and would give this a shot as well. Since these are basketball performance sneakers, I will be doing a performance review so just be patient since the holiday season is also one of the busiest time of the year as well. Anyway, here are some images for you to check out.
Post a Comment